Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Little Caesars 1/3/10

Little Caesars
On some side street behind a Subway on SE 164th in Vancouver, WA, just south of Mill Plain.
January 3rd 2009

General Information: Little Caesars is a national chain famed for being a fast food pizza take out joint.

The Story: After seeing Sherlock Holmes with my woman, I wanted some pizza. Didn't have much money and Little Caesars is cheap as fuck.

-The Pizza-

1 Large Pepperoni

Crust-

Just crust. Nothing to shit about to be sure. soft crust, spongy, better than a lot of so called "good" pizza places according to some. It ain't trendy but it works.

Sauce-

Little Caesar's has a tremendous sauce. It's full of flavor and nice and thick but not pasty. HOWEVER, they put hardly any of it on, which is why ordering an extra side of sauce is essential for dipping if you can't order extra sauce.

Toppings-

Pepperoni was bland as FUUUUUUUUUCK, you can hardly taste it. There was about 15-20 slices on my large pizza.

Cheese-

Here is my biggest beef. FUCK, there just wasn't enough cheese on this fucking pizza. You know there is a problem with a pizza when you can see bread through the cheese and the sauce.

Overall taste-

It wasn't bad. bland as fuck though. The crust was good enough and dipping the pizza in the sauce helped it tremendously. I'd have been smarter if I'd just ordered the Crazy Bread and Crazy Sauce instead of the pizza, which is less than half the price.

Value-

$6.22 after tax for the pizza and the sauce. Just about right for what I got. In a bind, wanting pizza but broke as shit it satisfied my need. Wasn't anything to shit about even with the price.

-Beer-

On tap-

None... BOOOO!

Bottled-

None... Fuck this place! Why can't I have beer to go!?

-Atmosphere-

Location-

Awful. Difficult to find, strip mall, far from a freeway, though why the hell would you travel for this pizza anyway?

Exterior Atmosphere-

A damn strip mall. Garbage looking one all perpendicular to the street too.

Interior Atmosphere-

Horrible place. Just stale as fuck. It's a carry out joint though. Could they not at least make the 8 minutes I spent there decent?

Service-

I lied. I said that my real problem was the cheese. FUCK THAT! The service was terrible. First of all, the pizza is supposed to be ready and hot when I walk in. They were out of ALL pizzas and had NONE in the oven. NONE. So I had to wait for 10 minutes for a pizza at a place that is supposed to take SECONDS to get. Not only that, the people in the back were moving SLOW AS FUCKING FUCK! FUCK! FUCK this particular Little Caesars.

-Review Notes-

Overall a pretty bad experience in just about every way. I know LC is capable of better service which would put this up at a 3 or 4. However, waiting 10 minutes for what I got is horseshit.

-OVERALL RATING-

1/10. Not good in any way but bread and sauce, which is what I should have ordered.

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment